There a several projects of international aid that INTERACCIÒN has conducted (short selection):
- 1994 – 1996 the improvement of rural infrastructure and educational levels in Puerto Nariño in Columbia
- 1995 develeopment of integral development by construction of autochtonic houses in the department of Cauca in Columbia
- 1995 construction of houses, a carpinteria and a social center in Tacuarembo/ Uruguay
- 1994 Reorganisation of housing-structures after the earthquake in Cauca / Colombia.
- 1996 – 1998 Reconstruction of milk-producing farms in Cauca.
- 1999 – 2000 Telpaneca / Nicaragua: Houses and architectural workshops after the Hurricane Mich
- 1997 – 98 Construction of baths and solar energy-heating techniques for 5.000 inhabitants of Potosi/Bolivia
- 2001 The project POBLADO IBEROTERRA (Popayán/Colombia): Reconstruction of village housing and infrastructure on the short and on the long run after the earthquake of 1994 (Chosen from UNITED NATIONS as one of the hundred best development projects in the world)